The Warranty consists of both a:
12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty, and a:
7-year/100,000 mile Limited Warranty
Why a Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
- Ford cars, SUVs, crossovers and trucks (up to 350-Series) that are current or five previous model years and have less than 80,000 miles can qualify.
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage.
- 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty Coverage.
- 172 points of inspection by certified mechanics.
- Vehicle History Report.
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
- A full tank of fuel, fresh oil and filter, and new wiper blades at delivery.
- Service available at any Ford or Lincoln Dealer in the 50 states and Canada.
Is a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle a smart buy?
It's up to you--a certified vehicle has a lot of guarantees that a traditional, pre-owned vehicle does not. It comes with an additional warranty, emergency roadside assistance, optional extended protection plans, a 172+ point inspection, and a full CARFAX vehicle history report.
Where to buy a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
Any certified pre-owned dealer can offer you a number of options. Here at Ken Garff St. George Ford our inventory for certified pre-owned vehicles is constantly in-flux, so check back often. Or, if you have a specific car in mind, give us a call and we can find the car that matches your needs.
Where can I go for more information?
You can view this pdf here. It will give you very detailed explanations of the Certified Pre-Owned Ford program.